So, you’re looking for an editor. Don’t take chances with someone who might be able to do the job. Let ~Edit 119 help~you improve your written communication. I have over thirty years industry experience in law and academia with international and local clients.
Editors serve the needs of three communities – the author, the publisher, and the reader. Editing is a craft and should not be confused with the competencies involved with that of teachers of English. The editor’s application of the serial comma rule, e.g., runs contrary to what the writer may have been taught at school.
Qualifications: Experienced with academic editing, technical writing, and various corporate projects. Numerous graduate theses and dissertations edited in various disciplines. Indexing and referencing using multiple styles – ACS, APA, Chicago, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, etc. Copyediting and proofreading services also offered.
- Association for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T)
- Book Industry Association of Jamaica (BIAJ)
- Editors’ Freelancers Association (EFA)
- Jamaican Copyright Licensing Agency (JAMCOPY)
- Library and Information Association of Jamaica (LIAJA)
- Mixed Method International Research Association (MMIRA)
- Society of Scholarly Publishing (SSP)
Every job is guaranteed for quality. All deadlines are met. I am able to work with hard or soft copy. The Internet makes distance a non-issue and I accommodate all time zones.
Please contact me for a quote:
- C – 876-823-8554;
- E – email@example.com;
- E – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cherry-Ann Smart (PhD cand.), MLIS, BA, APS, Cert. (Editing)
“Making love to me is amazing. Wait, I meant: making love, to me, is amazing. The absence of two little commas nearly transformed me into a sex god. ” Dark Jar Tin Zoo,